CheapOair

Tuesday 21 May 2013

#A Good Labour Day

A good labour day

I wake up early in the morning because I could not sleep well. Thus, I cleaned the house and room. It was neat and nice. Then I rested for a while and took a bath. HJ and me went to Tasik Selatan. After that we went to Puchong to see the item for my friend’s baby but it has ended up with nothing to buy. What a disappointed! HJ bought a cute baby clothe for his little nephew then.

Then we went ahead to Kelana Jaya to meet our friend there for our shop of the day. But we were hungry then we were having our late lunch at SS2 with them. I had BBQ Pork Rice~RM5.00. After that, we joined our friends’ car ahead to…..ONE UTAMA!

And there was a long jam towards 1 Utama, and we even hard to find the car parking and we finally be able to find one which the car park is at open space and the parking ticket fee is RM2.00 for per day which is reasonable price if compared to the mall car parking ticket follows the hour rate.

I was barely enough to know which shops I have to look for. It is too big mall, hate it. I have to look for the map on the computer to show where I was at.

Yeah! Finally I got my lovely Jelly Bunny Shoes! It was so orange that fits me in good looking. It was only RM29.00. The shoes are waterproof. It has been my favourite shoe type! :D

And I went to look into the TANGS shop and it is great atmosphere in the shop and very colourful. As I know TANGS are brandy and yet so expensive. They looked very elegant and quite adorable. I cannot buy all. He He. And I spotted this a soft colour and lovely bag ... It is for my mum ~ Mother's Day.

Then my friend has beeped me to meet up and we all did. We went for dinner at Mamak Restaurant located at Damansara Damai. It was a good time with everyone. Especially I am away from home.